Tuesday, June 21, 2011

iPhone Drawing (part one)


I was recently given an old iPhone by a friend - my first go at one. They're spanky, and it's nice to have the internet in your pocket when trying to avoid quality time with the family.

One thing i was interested in was the drawing apps, as being able to sketch on a device i have with me most of the time seemed quite handy. 


I was fairly doubtful of how they would work and the quality, but as it turns out, its very touch sensitive, and while it took some learning curve for me to pan a zoom effectively, the interface, while miniscule, seems reasonably useful.

Anyway, i downloaded one called Art Studio, and have been having a muck around with it.

Now if i could just work out how to clean to grit off the adhesive back under the screen protector to stop all the little bubbles occurring....


No comments: